+ Reply to Thread
    MSTRKRFTmaster is offline Junior Member

Question When does a court do possession drug testing for marijuana(weed)

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Virginia. Does the drug test happen on your court date or after? I have a court date in the next week in which I have been charged with possession of marijuana. My lawyer has received an offer from the prosecution if I plead guilty. It is an offer of 30 days suspended jail, a $100 fine and a restricted license. I believe it also comes with random drug screens and some sort of drug rehabilitation class. WILL I BE TESTED ON MY COURT DATE??? PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW ASAP. I was at a party and someone there whom does not like me thought it would be funny to slip a drug in my drink when I was not looking. I may fail if its on the day of court. CAN I GET THE DATE POSTPONED?? OR WILL I BE TESTED LATER WHEN I GO SEE MY PROBATION OFFICER IF I HAVE ONE. I HAVE A COURT APPOINTED LAWYER AND HE IS NOT BEING HELPFUL AND WILL NOT RETURN MY CALLS.
    Thank you all very much if you can help me with any of the issues I'm having.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
    Proserpina is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MSTRKRFTmaster View Post
    What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Virginia. Does the drug test happen on your court date or after? I have a court date in the next week in which I have been charged with possession of marijuana. My lawyer has received an offer from the prosecution if I plead guilty. It is an offer of 30 days suspended jail, a $100 fine and a restricted license. I believe it also comes with random drug screens and some sort of drug rehabilitation class. WILL I BE TESTED ON MY COURT DATE??? PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW ASAP. I was at a party and someone there whom does not like me thought it would be funny to slip a drug in my drink when I was not looking. I may fail if its on the day of court. CAN I GET THE DATE POSTPONED?? OR WILL I BE TESTED LATER WHEN I GO SEE MY PROBATION OFFICER IF I HAVE ONE. I HAVE A COURT APPOINTED LAWYER AND HE IS NOT BEING HELPFUL AND WILL NOT RETURN MY CALLS.
    Thank you all very much if you can help me with any of the issues I'm having.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

What drug are you claiming was slipped into your drink?

The drug in my drink.

I'm not sure what it was. All though I was a marijuana user I'm not an avid drug user and could not identify it by how I felt. it was my third beer though and I have never felt so f***ked up in my life. I'm assuming it was a drug slipped in my drink because I don't know what else could have done that to me.

Drug in my drink

I was not smart in high school(got bad grades) and my parents seemed rich enough to pay for my collage.(which they said they would) Well they where in debt $800,000. So I have no collage education but got lucky and have a great job if I go to jail I will lose it and any future I have and be stuck at McDonalds I highly regret ever smoking I'm an Idiot and really need help to stay out of jail any advice is greatly appreciated.
    You Are Guilty is offline Senior Member
    Ask your lawyer if he/she can postpone or adjourn the upcoming court date for a few weeks. Problem solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquility
    Once you get to crazy land, it is only a guess on how to get out.
    zryan16 is offline Junior Member

just ask your lawyer and he/she will get the court date postponed. im in the same situation right now man it sucks but life is not over man and im only 18.
    Antigone* is offline Senior Member
    In honor of JetX ~ Somnambulist University
    Quote Originally Posted by zryan16 View Post
    just ask your lawyer and he/she will get the court date postponed. im in the same situation right now man it sucks but life is not over man and im only 18.
    Oh brother, from one loser to another.

Don't listen to this poster ~ he's got no clue.