• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

where are my buddies smithy home grown and wtd

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

larry_s

whats wrong are you guys mad at me, what did I do? I was just looking for some free legal advice whats wrong with that, oh you guys must be in english clash I'm sorry to bother you maybe I'll talk to you guys later huh see you later buddies

S

Smithy

Dear Larry,
I am not afforded the luxury of a work-from-home methamphetamine manufacturing career. Some of us do have to go to work, you know.
Your Friend,
Smithy

L

larry_s

smithy i thought you guys gave up on me

well smithy i hate to break it to you but I don't do methamphetamine , i work in alaska on a fishing boat and it ain't season yet so im on vacation , oop's i mean am not, sorry about the word ain't anyway you guys are getting boring i think i'll go find somthing else to do. have fun at work, oh you think you could edit my post and make sure everything is spelled correctly, i'd really appreciate it, thanks buddy, I'll talk to you later:D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">