• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

why search? have 3 yeras to file charges? etc

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

O

otis33

yeah, i figure that they're looking for someone bigger or above him, (1) but why search the apartment then? I mean,they seemed like they were certain that they were gonna find something...and were pretty pissed when they didn't. Just by comments made, like, "with all the money he's making, why doesn't he...?" and "guns...there's NO guns?" andjust simply by what they searched and how they searched, it was apparent that they expected to find lots of money, lots of drugs, and lots of, well, not the etraneous stuff that they had to search through. they had an informant, because they knew things that they wouldn't know just by first hand observation, (2) would an informant embellish? (3)Why?(4)Was this "the tip" they were waiting for to break the door down? (5)And, would a judge sign another warrant any time soon considering the outcome of this one? One more thing I am not quite clear on from my last post: When he was arrested the 2 times and not charged,(6) can they file charges at any time ( I hear they have up to 3 years to do so) and if so, do you think they will? What if he leaves the state?
Thank you for your time, I really appreciate it! State of Washington

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">