• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Worried

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ejdsr44889

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Wv
My house was recently searched with a warrant. Nothing was found in the house, the reason they stated they searched was a friend of mine got a possesion charge less than 15g. He told police he bought from me, Ive never sold anything to anybody. what is the process?
Thanks

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Wv
My house was recently searched with a warrant. Nothing was found in the house, the reason they stated they searched was a friend of mine got a possesion charge less than 15g. He told police he bought from me, Ive never sold anything to anybody. what is the process?
Thanks
The process for what? :confused:

ETA: I see your word-play. Did they FIND drugs?

lifeandthelaw

Rather than playing word games, perhaps you should be spending this precious time disassociating yourself from your so-called "friend". I have had many friends over the years, and I can honestly say that while none of them have ever faslely accused me of a crime, I would not call them a friend today if they had.

Only worry if a grand jury is able to form an indictment based on nothing more than the affidavit of an alleged criminal. If the search revealed nothing, and no other witnesses to the alleged transaction appear from the woodwork, you have nothing to worry about.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">