• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Worried about my Court Date on Monday..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rapaholikz

Hi, I am from Los Angeles,California.

Hi have been charged with a Felony of POSS ON CNTL SUB. It is my first time being arrested and I was charged with this because my friend had left 2 baggies with a little bit of meth in it and a pipe of meth crush in the back passenger seat. I also had a blank gun (a replica weapon used in movies) but had no charges for it. I was bailed out the same day I was arrested and I am going to court in 3 days. Anybody know if I still can go to jail for this?

ERAUPIKE

Hi, I am from Los Angeles,California.

Hi have been charged with a Felony of POSS ON CNTL SUB. It is my first time being arrested and I was charged with this because my friend had left 2 baggies with a little bit of meth in it and a pipe of meth crush in the back passenger seat. I also had a blank gun (a replica weapon used in movies) but had no charges for it. I was bailed out the same day I was arrested and I am going to court in 3 days. Anybody know if I still can go to jail for this?
It is a possibility, felonies are very serious. You need to stop using Meth and hanging around those that do.

rapaholikz

Even though I was charged for poss of cntl sub because my friend did not admit that it was his? and the bag was found on the passenger side? I still could go to jail even though 100% its not mine?

ERAUPIKE

Even though I was charged for poss of cntl sub because my friend did not admit that it was his? and the bag was found on the passenger side? I still could go to jail even though 100% its not mine?
Yes, you can. Choose your friends wisely.

CdwJava

What code sections are you charged with?

If you are charged JUST with possession, then you can request Prop. 36 drug treatment.

If you are charged for other offenses, then that option is not likely there unless you manage to negotiate a great plea deal.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">