Closed Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    OneDayAtATime is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2

    You can dish it out, but you can't take it

    What is the name of your state?
    I see someone has deleted my post already. Apparently, you people can dish out the sarcasm, be rude to people, and belittle them**************..but you can't take any criticism about your practices on this forum. I still don't believe there is any REAL legal advice on this forum. It was just set up so that a few sick people could get their jollies attacking people who are looking for help. As I said in my post that was deleted, why don't you try a more constructive approach. Perhaps giving real legal advice would be a start, if there is anyone qualified on this forum. Maybe once in awhile, you should try asking for more details instead making absurd assumptions and attacking people for no reason. And instead of tearing people down about their mistakes and drug problems, perhaps you should try suggesting AA, NA, counseling, or some good rehab programs and perhaps providing the legal advice that you claim to offer. Your personal attacks on people without having all the facts is obnoxious and totally out of line. If this is the only way you have of getting your jollies, you need to go out and get a real life. Only one person responded to my first post (which I deleted) because apparently I didn't seem like a good mark for your terroristic games. I should have read more of the previous posts before ever posting on here. It becomes obvious after reading a handful of past posts, that the people on this forum are not qualified to give out legal advice and they enjoy attacking people whom they know little or nothing about. I am sure this post will be deleted very soon also.
  2. #2
    sorryididit is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4
    I totally agree with you. I was just looking for a little advice, but instead I was called an addict. It would be nice if some of these folks wouldn't be so horribly rude and offer advice instead of passing judgement.
  3. #3
    You Are Guilty is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    10,962
    Quote Originally Posted by sorryididit
    I totally agree with you. I was just looking for a little advice, but instead I was called an addict. It would be nice if some of these folks wouldn't be so horribly rude and offer advice instead of passing judgement.
    And it would be even nicer if everyone who complains was paying me the hundreds of dollars an hour that my clients do. (In case you haven't noticed, you don't). So until that day comes, every "complainer" can go pay for the same advice (that you're getting here for free) if you don't like it. Those people that appreciate being told the truth without sugarcoating more than get their money's worth here.

    Before you go though, you might want to search through old threads to see just how often people got correct legal advice here then went and wasted their money to have a "real lawyer" tell them the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquility
    Once you get to crazy land, it is only a guess on how to get out.
  4. #4
    OneDayAtATime is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2
    And obviously there are no medical professional people on this board either or they wouldn't jump to the conclusion that someone is a druggie because they are taking medications. Fibromyalgia is a very painful condition. I know someone who takes alot more than that to control his pain. I personally have dealt with chronic pain for 4 years due to degenerative disc disease and pinched nerves. While I don't condone getting prescriptions illegally, I truly understand how some people (nurses included) can be judgemental about the narcotic pain relievers. Some people have no choice. They take the meds or they have NO LIFE at all. I hate taking what I take, but I am definetely not an addict. I am a totally nonfunctioning person without meds due to the 24/7 severe nerve pain. I am a well respected community member with a highly paid accounting position. (Not stating this to be snobby, just thought I would add this in case the groupies are getting ready to make their usual assumptions) Well, good luck to you. Obviously, I won't be making frequent visits to this web site.
  5. #5
    NayeBomb is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    27
    News Flash!!!!!!

    A. The first sign of a problem is denial.

    B. Just because you have pain and are prescribed narcotics doesn't mean you can't get addicted.

    C. If you're seeking LEGAL help because you have a problem obtaining your "medication" (forging, doctor refusal). Then it is called a CONSEQUENCE and you need to seek treatment.

    As for legal professional here responding and being rude...I think NOT if you were to call an attorney they wouldn't give you anywhere near the time these professionals do.
  6. #6
    Mike Vad is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5
    Ok so then we don't give a ..of the people in the world? For your information, human beings have come up with an inexplicable amount of synthetic drugs just in the last 20 years. To date, the pharmaceutical industry is in the billionaire's row. Remember how the FDA got in trouble? C'mon now, even kids are being given synthetic methamphetamines in order to "control" their "ADD". Since when did kids have ADD... whatever happened to being just a kid? If you think taking a pill of advil (made within the last century, used by indians for many years) is any different than eating a bud brownie (thc has been in use for the past 2000 years, no known toxic amount) you are very mistaken. I really despise those people who drink alcohol and what not and want to bash on stoners for being druggies. Granted, some drugs should not be around to be used, namely meth and crack and all that synthetic stuff including ritalin, adderol, vioxx, stratera, enzyte, viagra.... the list goes on. What makes you think the pharmaceutical industry ALL of a sudden has all these cures to diseases you didn't even know existed? Truly those who understand the placebo effect will understand that the human body is quite capable of tricking itself into feeling better or worse... So basically, BelizeBreeze doesn't like himself either, because I guarantee he/she has taken them at least once in his/her lifetime. =D
    Last edited by m martin; 11-09-2005 at 12:16 PM.
  7. #7
    BelizeBreeze is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    "Harvey and Me"
    Posts
    25,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Vad
    Ok so then we don't give a ..of the people in the world? For your information, human beings have come up with an inexplicable amount of synthetic drugs just in the last 20 years. To date, the pharmaceutical industry is in the billionaire's row. Remember how the FDA got in trouble? C'mon now, even kids are being given synthetic methamphetamines in order to "control" their "ADD". Since when did kids have ADD... whatever happened to being just a kid? If you think taking a pill of advil (made within the last century, used by indians for many years) is any different than eating a bud brownie (thc has been in use for the past 2000 years, no known toxic amount) you are very mistaken. I really despise those people who drink alcohol and what not and want to bash on stoners for being druggies. Granted, some drugs should not be around to be used, namely meth and crack and all that synthetic stuff including ritalin, adderol, vioxx, stratera, enzyte, viagra.... the list goes on. What makes you think the pharmaceutical industry ALL of a sudden has all these cures to diseases you didn't even know existed? Truly those who understand the placebo effect will understand that the human body is quite capable of tricking itself into feeling better or worse... So basically, BelizeBreeze doesn't like himself either, because I guarantee he/she has taken them at least once in his/her lifetime. =D
    SO because it's there everyone should become a druggie?

    You must be a republican
    Last edited by m martin; 11-09-2005 at 12:34 PM.
  8. #8
    katrinagardener Guest

    A Diabetic is addicted to insulin!

    A Diabetic is addicted to insulin! A person who has high BP is addicted to BP meds!

    A person who has pain is addicted to pain meds? Give me a break!

    Due to the fact that pain cannot be measured like a BP or a Glucose monitor, does not mean that people suffer pain!
  9. #9
    BelizeBreeze is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    "Harvey and Me"
    Posts
    25,173
    Quote Originally Posted by katrinagardener
    A Diabetic is addicted to insulin! A person who has high BP is addicted to BP meds!

    A person who has pain is addicted to pain meds? Give me a break!

    Due to the fact that pain cannot be measured like a BP or a Glucose monitor, does not mean that people suffer pain!
    And any idiot who thinks a diabetic is ADDICTED instead of dependent upon Insulin is arguing from their own ignorance.
  10. #10
    HomeGuru is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Catatonic State
    Posts
    81,916
    why is it that half the people that posted on this thread are idiots?
  11. #11
    katrinagardener Guest

    Wink C'Mon BB!

    Quote Originally Posted by BelizeBreeze
    And any idiot who thinks a diabetic is ADDICTED instead of dependent upon Insulin is arguing from their own ignorance.
    A person suffering excruiating pain is also dependent on pain medications!

    May you never suffer from pain! Until you have been there or observed people who suffer in excruiating pain you will never understand. Persons suffering from pain are "dependent" on pain meds!
  12. #12
    katrinagardener Guest

    You attract them HomeGuru!

    Quote Originally Posted by HomeGuru
    why is it that half the people that posted on this thread are idiots?

    Because you think like idiots, therefore you are attracted to them!
  13. #13
    You Are Guilty is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    10,962
    Can it truly be coincidence that the posters from the Drug forum are the worst whiners of the bunch?


    Nahhh
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquility
    Once you get to crazy land, it is only a guess on how to get out.

Similar Threads

  1. dish contract
    By snowman45106 in forum Consumer Contracts, Guarantees and Warranties
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-14-2012, 07:27 AM
  2. Could dish it out but could not take it
    By hlpinnc in forum Job Discrimination and Harassment
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 07:19 PM
  3. Contract with Dish
    By kthor in forum Consumer Contracts, Guarantees and Warranties
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 03:28 PM
  4. dish network
    By terridj in forum Small Claims Courts
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-03-2006, 09:08 PM
  5. Satellite Dish
    By harent in forum Landlord / Tenant Issues
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-08-2005, 10:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 1995-2012 Advice Company, All Rights Reserved

FreeAdvice® has been providing millions of consumers with outstanding advice, free, since 1995. While not a substitute for personal advice from a licensed professional, it is available AS IS, subject to our Disclaimer and Terms & Conditions Of Use.