• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Your expertise.please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pamme

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? From California I'm in prop 36 outpatient treatment test clean for all drugs but today in court on a progress report heard I had a dirty test-thc. I simply have not smoked or ingested any thc or thc products? Any advice? Thank you for your time.:confused:What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Last edited:

seniorjudge

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? From California I'm in prop 36 outpatient treatment test clean for all drugs but today in court on a progress report heard I had a dirty test-thc. I simply have not smoked or ingested any thc or thc products? Any advice? Thank you for your time.:confused:What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
https://forum.freeadvice.com/drug-charges-28/prop-36-la-county-428384.html

When did you test clean?

Who tested you?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">