• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Yuma border patrol lies

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
he took me to the portable office and started to tell me "when i turn on this recorder you have to tell me that you got the weed in ca. that you got it at a distributor, and you paid for it. then
you can be on your way." I did what i was told and he wrote me a ticket...
How could you tell him where you got it and how much you paid if there wasn't any pot to begin with? This makes zero sense.

ScaredAZ

not avoiding

i cannot say that they didn't find anything, because the vehicle belonged to the person driving the car so to be fair there is always that possibility. do i have any knowledge of drugs in the vehicle no.

And if the alert signal was a yawn i definitely want that dogs job!

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
i cannot say that they didn't find anything, because the vehicle belonged to the person driving the car so to be fair there is always that possibility. do i have any knowledge of drugs in the vehicle no.

And if the alert signal was a yawn i definitely want that dogs job!
But again, I ask: How could you tell him where you got it and how much you paid if there wasn't any pot to begin with?

The Occultist

The OP is either incredibly stupid, or super incredibly smart. With a law degree, the OP could be one of the best lawyers out there!

If this all happened at a secondary stage of a checkpoint, then it's all bull. It's all still in view of normal traffic, and if anybody saw an officer throwing baggage from a truck out into the dirt, I'm certain I'd have heard about it by now. And, while an officer throwing that sort of conniption isn't impossible, I don't know of too many officers willing to risk their job over a "bust" that isn't even required in the first place.

Oh, my favorite part: the OP referenced a crying child, but suddenly the OP's son is posting the same question? Interesting.

Oh, and then there's....no, nevermind. I could go on and on, but nothing here is adding up.

Either this is homework, somebody having fun with us, or the OP is lying about important details.

Some Random Guy

Either this is homework, somebody having fun with us, or the OP is lying about important details.
Sometimes I wonder if posters who mention a specific police department or officer's name are here to ask a question or merely poison search engine results for that department/individual with negative comments.

W

Willlyjo

But again, I ask: How could you tell him where you got it and how much you paid if there wasn't any pot to begin with?
The Op was afraid that her child would be taken from her!!! The Op was desperate to do what they told her to do in order to leave (how is that not clear to you) read the post!!

I believe what the Op is saying. There are lots of evil people out there and in this case, a couple border patrol cops who are getting their jollies intimidating people. I'd love to see what happens because I truly believe that "What goes around comes around".

The Occultist

I really believe what the OP posted
Well, I don't. There are too many things that simply do not add up, and the fact that "her son" also came on the site, using the same handle, to start a new thread just raises further inquiry in my opinion. Sorry, OP is lying outta her ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">