• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

20-25 year old DWI in washington

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

harpershead

What is the name of your state? washington
My father got a DWI or DUI 20-25 years ago. He moved back to Canada right after that and has lived there since. He had a Washington state lisence back then but we don't know the DWL# He also has a Indian status card (from Cananda).
We want to get him here for my brothers wedding, but he scared to come through the border even though he wouldn't be driving. I have tried recordsarea.com paying to do the records search but they are not any help and cost even more (once you pay the membership), to do the differant records searches. So where should I go to find this information? Is there a limitation on how long they have to get you in court, warrant, or the charges still there? How can I check his drivers lisense record without paying another 50-100$,
Thank you,
MelodyWhat is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">