• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

2nd Refusa in Floridal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bucksrq

Florida. When did the Florida DMV law of having 2nd refusal of DUI field sobriety test result in losing of having license suspended for one year, despite not having been found guilty in court?

ajkroy

Florida. When did the Florida DMV law of having 2nd refusal of DUI field sobriety test result in losing of having license suspended for one year, despite not having been found guilty in court?
I remember that one-year suspension was a known condition for a first refusal upon receiving my original DL when I turned 16, so at least 25 years.

sandyclaus

Chemical or Physical Test Provisions (Implied Consent Law)-s. 316.1932, F.S., s. 316.1933, F.S., s. 316.1934, F.S, s. 316.1939, F.S

Refusal: Refusal to submit to a breath, urine, or blood test is admissible as evidence in DUI criminal proceedings. Second or subsequent refusal is a misdemeanor of the first degree.

Driver License Suspension Periods: First refusal, suspended for 1 year. Second or subsequent refusals, suspended for 18 months.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">