• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

3rd dui driving while revoked in il

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

allwrong

well this the story it started back in 1995 i was pulled over for speeding. at the time i was 17. well they found beer in the car but i wasnt drinking. i passed a breath test and the cop checked me three times. he did find a bowl we smoked pot out of in the car and charged me with driving under the influence of cannibis. in court my lawyer got it down to driving underthe influence of alcahol. i did my time i paid my fines. in 2006 i was pulled over and charged with another dwi. i blew thinking i was just under the limit and falled @ a .125.
my father was a drunk and abused the hell out of me i always told myself i wouldnt be like he was so when i blew that much and i had to go threw all these classes i had to do i learded alot about how alcahol effects everyone. im down for reinstating prohibition. the govornment might hate this because of the tax money they get on the large volume of sales of alcahol. then in cook county how they raised the tax on tabacco. gas prices at an all time high, no one buying homes. taxes going up on food and other things. were does it stop. im not crying about it cause in the end, death is inevitable for us all. i get a ticket for not wearing my seatbelt but i can jump on a motorcycle with no airbag no structure around it to save my butt in a event of a collision. now hummmmm, pruds or just looking for a buck? must families would look at this a not think anything of it. in the line of work im in i seen it all. millions wrapped in news papper in a trunk, to crack rocks hidden under a sill panal, to guns in a hidden stash box built into the car. with more serious offenses being commited all the time and im hated on because i had a drink and drove my car. oh and on gun control, the only way to control them, is to take the all, the ones used by cops the military, even just everyday people to protect there homes and melt them all down and make energy saveing transportation for us all. not even in a cops hand is a gun safe. you hear about them gunning down kids for no reason. you think someone would un up and rob me if they thought i might have a gun or my girlfriend is carrying one or both of us were. do you think some guy would run up in a store and take out a bunch of woman if he thought in any case they might have one to shoot back?
ok well anyway on the last dui i got a 1200 dollar fine my license was revoked for 12 months and i did thirty hours of treatment, vip, things of the normal sort. during the 12 months i didnt drive. guys from work would pick me up and drive me home. well all these guys quite there. out of 8 installers from were i work , we are down to three. well this left me no chose. im thirty now, have a house, girlfriend, car payment, one year old son, hospital bills, credit cards, normal americain bills. so when they left i had to drive myself to work. i live in a little country town, no public transportation, she works 5am and i start woek @ 10 am so thats little help. i could move but then we are away from family how help us out. my court stuff was done all i had to do is go threw the haring at the secratary of states office and pay the 500 dollar reinstatement fee that i was waiting on my tax money to pay for. well i got pulled over on the way to work last week. the cop that pulled me over said he smelled pot in the car and he wrote me on dui after doing some test with my eyes but i told him i need glasses and moved back to 18 to 24 inches away when he did the test. he said i looked high. i told him i wasnt but insisted i was and had me give him a urine sample i knew if i gave him the urine i would be giving evidence cause i smoked a few days before that. i was charged with aggervated dui, and brought to jail.
the sad thing is the place were i work we build the cop cars, im a talented person have built al sorts for cars ,bikes,boats. i dont even really care if i ever get to drive again. cause if i had enough money id build my my limo i been dreaming about since i was in high school. i still have a snmowmoble and a dirt bike. im into motor sports cant you tell. i just dont want to have to go to jail over trying to support my family. i do things for the comunity, help the kids out the live in town here. i build the cars with the video systems in them that drive around for aids and std awarness. i beleive in god, go to church pay my taxes i even vote. now that im in the system i can feel how it changes you. how you would brack the law to get out of it. how a six month sentence can turn you into something you were not before you went in. how the food sucks and when i was inthere gave all my food away and just lived on bread and water like i was jew in a consintration camp. how one moment i was fine there the next i was thinking about killing myself and back and forth. i weight 135 was 137 before i was there. was in for two days. lost two pounds over the weekend. dont think i would make it a month. and that is without barly moving around. and sleeping on a bare concrete floor with a bad stafe infection running threw the jail.
yes i broke the law , may i rott in hell for it, but there has to be someway out of going to jail. i can up to three years. what about my boy, if something happens to me. what do i do?
my lawyer said this case could take awhile and might have to go infront of a jury. of a jury of my peers what is the liklines of even two of them being potheads or used to be? i know cops that are even doctors. we are all human well at least i hope so and we all make bad desisions. this panet was built on the trial and error system. i made my error now its up to the courts to decide how i pay for it

BL

I read the first part of your dribble and quit reading .

What have you learded ?

>Charlotte<

Lurker
the govornment might hate this because of the tax money they get on the large volume of sales of alcahol. then in cook county how they raised the tax on tabacco. gas prices at an all time high, no one buying homes. taxes going up on food and other things. were does it stop. im not crying about it cause in the end, death is inevitable for us all. i get a ticket for not wearing my seatbelt but i can jump on a motorcycle with no airbag no structure around it to save my butt in a event of a collision. now hummmmm, pruds or just looking for a buck? must families would look at this a not think anything of it. in the line of work im in i seen it all. millions wrapped in news papper in a trunk, to crack rocks hidden under a sill panal, to guns in a hidden stash box built into the car. with more serious offenses being commited all the time and im hated on because i had a drink and drove my car. oh and on gun control, the only way to control them, is to take the all, the ones used by cops the military, even just everyday people to protect there homes and melt them all down and make energy saveing transportation for us all. not even in a cops hand is a gun safe. you hear about them gunning down kids for no reason. you think someone would un up and rob me if they thought i might have a gun or my girlfriend is carrying one or both of us were. do you think some guy would run up in a store and take out a bunch of woman if he thought in any case they might have one to shoot back?****************************...
Are you drunk now!?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">