• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Any help appreciated!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Hefty5

Hey guys, so I lived in Washington and got a DUI a little over 2 1/2 years ago and when my probation was up I moved to ND. Now that I am hear I can not get my license because Washington will not let me get a license without an interlock and I can not find anywhere in ND that has them because people are not required to have them. Is there anything I can do to get my license in this state? Thanks for your help.

Hefty5

yea I already went there when you put in the zip code or state it says the nearest one is in New York or something.

asiny

..I can not find anywhere in ND that has them because people are not required to have them.
§§39-06.1-11 and 39-08-01.3.
The court or driver licensing agency may order a defendant to install an ignition interlock device on his vehicle. This requirement applies to the issuance of temporary restricted driving privileges.
Seems to me people ARE required to have them if they ordered to.

Have you contact the ND DMV, ND Courts or the ND Police to see where people get their IIDC's installed?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">