• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Apply for CA License while on DUI charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dui_dude

What is the name of your state? CA

I am currently charged for DUI (BAC 0.07) in CA on my Out of State License. I am now planning to apply for a CA license as my Out of State expires soon. The CA DMV already set-aside the hearing for Admin Perse as I was below 0.08.

1. Will I have a problem applying for a CA license ?
2. Is there a question saying I was arrested ? If, so If I say "yes" ... will there be an issue ?

Thanks

moburkes

What is the name of your state? CA

I am currently charged for DUI (BAC 0.07) in CA on my Out of State License. I am now planning to apply for a CA license as my Out of State expires soon. The CA DMV already set-aside the hearing for Admin Perse as I was below 0.08.

1. Will I have a problem applying for a CA license ?
2. Is there a question saying I was arrested ? If, so If I say "yes" ... will there be an issue ?

Thanks
Yes, you will have a problem. You won't be able to get a CA one until the problem with the current one is resolved. Keep all of your posts on this topic in one thread.

dui_dude

Yes, you will have a problem. You won't be able to get a CA one until the problem with the current one is resolved.
Hmmm .... inspite of the DMV hearing being set aside. So, what are my options. Also, how would the DMV find out when I apply for a new License that I have an outstanding case ? Is there a question on the form ??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">