• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ARD Drug Test?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

typsit41

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania
I was arrested for dui, bac .16
Im going to get the ARD program and was wondering if that will include drug testing at any point during the process?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

foot

When I went through this, ARD involved unsupervised probation. I never even stepped foot in the probation office, and was never asked to take a drug test.

Taper420

It may or may not. I'm in the ARD program right now and was told that I am subject to random testing. I feel bad for you if you can't stay away from anything for the period of your probation, it's not that hard :rolleyes:

paguy88

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania
I was arrested for dui, bac .16
Im going to get the ARD program and was wondering if that will include drug testing at any point during the process?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
I have never heard of drug testing for ARD.

However, if you do drugs I would suggest STOPING while on ARD.

Remember though, you can get a DUI for driving under the influence of drugs, so, you risk another if you are stopped again during ARD and test positive for drugs.
Then your ARD is revoked too. Plus, a 2nd DUI.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">