• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ARD expungement??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

litt1er4

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA

My husband has completed the ARD program in March for Chester County but can't get a hold of anyone to inform him what he need to do to get it expunged, he's didn't even meet with a PO, just send in form every month. From previous threads I've heard that it's automatic but for some counties it's not. Does anyone know if he must get a lawyer to file a petition for expungement in Chester County or is it automatic? We've tried to call the courthouse but he always get forwarded to a voice mailbox or interns who never return his phone call.

paguy88

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA

My husband has completed the ARD program in March for Chester County but can't get a hold of anyone to inform him what he need to do to get it expunged, he's didn't even meet with a PO, just send in form every month. From previous threads I've heard that it's automatic but for some counties it's not. Does anyone know if he must get a lawyer to file a petition for expungement in Chester County or is it automatic? We've tried to call the courthouse but he always get forwarded to a voice mailbox or interns who never return his phone call.
My county Allegheny it is started by the probation officer once the ARD program is completed. You should contact the chester county DA office and ask would be my suggestion.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">