• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

arrested in driveway and charged with dui

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyoung

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? wyoming My husband was in his truck passed out in our driveway, I was out of town. My landlady called me and asked if there was a spare key to unlock the door and get him in the house, I had it with me. She ended up calling the police to unlock the door for her. They said they were taking him to the hospital, but they took him jail instead. The truck was not towed because it was in our driveway. No sobriety tests were given. The police said he wasn't on private property when I called them. Its called Deer Creek Village RV park and we pay 500 month for our spot. Can they do this?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">