• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

az interlock device

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tensernr

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona(hell) I got a dui in 08 I got a interlock in april 2009 and I have had nothing but problems could get a job. Nobody hires u with this thbing on your lisence and car had engine problems so took it to a shop and it gave me 3 violations cause the shop started it after it was locked out...that's one year...(even brung a reciet and note from shop) got car back and still had problems with batterie and got another year cause I tried all sorts of things to fnd out why batterie was dieng ...another year...then sold blown car for a truck and the truck had air bag suspension that ran air compressors on batterie power and batterie died a lot gave me 3 more years...then finally traded that truck for a prerunner truck and it had the batterie strapped down with a tie and had all sorts of electrical problems and finally got a job over 100 miles away and the device would lock out cause I was working and didn't get to the installer on time and installer said just push start it and drive here I did witch gave me a year...also more batterrie problems. So got more years (((the point is I keep gettin years I havnt drank and drove or blew any alchol in it...now I just go to the interlock guy and then come home and un hook my batterie and don't drive my car till I have to go back to the interlock again with has slowed my gettin extra years so for this year I have got 3 extra years a total of 14 years...this is stupid and I'm about to lose my job cause of it I need a lawyer this thing has to go before I go crazy...I know that az needs the money but get it. from something else. (((Help please))) before I go postal... tenecrnr at gmail dot com

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona(hell) I got a dui in 08 I got a interlock in april 2009 and I have had nothing but problems could get a job. Nobody hires u with this thbing on your lisence and car had engine problems so took it to a shop and it gave me 3 violations cause the shop started it after it was locked out...that's one year...(even brung a reciet and note from shop) got car back and still had problems with batterie and got another year cause I tried all sorts of things to fnd out why batterie was dieng ...another year...then sold blown car for a truck and the truck had air bag suspension that ran air compressors on batterie power and batterie died a lot gave me 3 more years...then finally traded that truck for a prerunner truck and it had the batterie strapped down with a tie and had all sorts of electrical problems and finally got a job over 100 miles away and the device would lock out cause I was working and didn't get to the installer on time and installer said just push start it and drive here I did witch gave me a year...also more batterrie problems. So got more years (((the point is I keep gettin years I havnt drank and drove or blew any alchol in it...now I just go to the interlock guy and then come home and un hook my batterie and don't drive my car till I have to go back to the interlock again with has slowed my gettin extra years so for this year I have got 3 extra years a total of 14 years...this is stupid and I'm about to lose my job cause of it I need a lawyer this thing has to go before I go crazy...I know that az needs the money but get it. from something else. (((Help please))) before I go postal... tenecrnr at gmail dot com
I call this collateral damage. Lucky you didn't kill anyone.

dmcc10880

How about getting a reliable vehicle? :rolleyes:

And a lawyer. For what you'll be paying for the interlock monitoring for 14 years, a lawyer will likely be cheaper.

From the Arizona DOT website:

23) If my vehicle has been sold, wrecked, stolen or needs repairs, what steps should be taken?

Since the disconnection of a car battery could be interpreted by the device as tampering or circumvention, we strongly suggest that you notify your installer before performing vehicle maintenance, service or repairs that could involve disconnecting the battery. Your auto repair technician can contact your installer for specific instructions on how to avoid recording erroneous violations that may trigger an extension of your interlock requirement.

tensernr

interlock

From the Arizona DOT website:
I get what u are saying but in all reality life isn't perfect and I struggle to pay the bills and keep a freaking job and I don't drink and drive that's why that interlock thing is on my cr it isn't there to control off roading ...reapairing...or to check how relaible my car is...these things are junk its a nitemare for some one with a bunch of dui.s it could make sense but it doesn't stop people from driving drunk...use another car...what stops people is jail fines that why I don't drink and drive...I don't like jail and back to the whole post ...it shouldn't matter about. How reliable my car is I havnt drank and drove that's why its there giving another year for the batterie disconnect is stupid...

tensernr

lawyer

And I would like a lawyer to handle it that's why I'm posting this **** before I go off the deep end I have kids and a wife and a lot of other stuff to worry bout other then baby sitting a piece of crap interlock my car running myh kids eatin.g matter this stupid thing don't I've done 2 years of it now 85 a month and havnt drank I only had 1 year this is dum I'm getting to think f it give me 90 years for not drinking ...lol stupid stupid...now I see how people go crazy I'm close...

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I get what u are saying but in all reality life isn't perfect and I struggle to pay the bills and keep a freaking job and I don't drink and drive that's why that interlock thing is on my cr it isn't there to control off roading ...reapairing...or to check how relaible my car is...these things are junk its a nitemare for some one with a bunch of dui.s it could make sense but it doesn't stop people from driving drunk...use another car...what stops people is jail fines that why I don't drink and drive...I don't like jail and back to the whole post ...it shouldn't matter about. How reliable my car is I havnt drank and drove that's why its there giving another year for the batterie disconnect is stupid...
Really? It's a nightmare for YOU. Awww, poor baby.

Tell you what - why don't you get a bus pass?

<spit!>

dmcc10880

Hello??? Life is not perfect. Many people struggle to pay bills.

Use another car? Add another year.

Read the ADOT rules on the interlock device and the FAQ's which ElvinMelvin referred to.

If you have a problem with that, get an attorney. What more do you want?

Zigner

And I would like a lawyer to handle it that's why I'm posting this **** before I go off the deep end I have kids and a wife and a lot of other stuff to worry bout other then baby sitting a piece of crap interlock my car running myh kids eatin.g matter this stupid thing don't I've done 2 years of it now 85 a month and havnt drank I only had 1 year this is dum I'm getting to think f it give me 90 years for not drinking ...lol stupid stupid...now I see how people go crazy I'm close...
Poor victim :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You really don't get it. You ought not be on the road. Really.

tensernr

wow

Poor victim :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You really don't get it. You ought not be on the road. Really.
I got on this site hoping to hear about some one that knows of a decent lawyer that does interlock I was not asking for your opionion and as for stay off the rfoad (((mr zigner))) u can eat **** u are abviously a gumpy neard ass fag so never mind on this site I was hoping for legal advise not b.s. from some jack ass... and like I said I'm a little mad at the whole thing and would like to knock some ones teeth down there throat so if u would like to meet some where I have no ploblem knocking yours out

dmcc10880

I got on this site hoping to hear about some one that knows of a decent lawyer that does interlock I was not asking for your opionion and as for stay off the rfoad (((mr zigner))) u can eat **** u are abviously a gumpy neard ass fag so never mind on this site I was hoping for legal advise not b.s. from some jack ass... and like I said I'm a little mad at the whole thing and would like to knock some ones teeth down there throat so if u would like to meet some where I have no ploblem knocking yours out
Anger issues too?

Lawyer referrals are not given here. Allow me to suggest that you get off this site and let your fingers do the walking.

You're not a victim here. You have caused your own problems. Deal with them as you may. Remember the interlock doesn't prohibit you from drinking, it's to not let you get behind the wheel and drive drunk again.

And please for future reference, try working on your punctuation, grammar and take advantage of the spell check feature here. The words underlined in red will give you a clue.

Zigner

You really should seek out a good therapist to help with your anger issues and homophobia. Maybe get referrals to them from the local AA chapter.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">