• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

CA, 18, 2 Felony Charges, injuries, possible outcomes?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

California

Hey all,

I'm following a case of a kid who was 18 at the time of the accident, High school senior, no priors, he had a BAC of .19 crashed his car into another one and then the wall, There were 2 serious injuries to his passengers, and then the car he hit also sustained some minor injuries.

He just plead not guilty last night. I know he's looking at jailtime, but what are the best and worst case scenarios for him?

Is Best case probation and worst case 14 years both possible? Or is there some precident that will give us a better idea of what is likely.

He's got a public defendant.

He's currently attending AA meetings and has received a lot of support from family and friends saying he's a good kid who made a dumb mistake.

I appreciate any insight. here's a link to the case Man Pleads Not Guilty In DUI-Related Crash - San Diego News Story - KGTV San Diego

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">