• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ca License restoration

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

limey

What is the name of your state? Califonia
I was suspended 10 years ago for a felony dui (fourth in 10 yrs) The suspention was for 4 years.
After ten years am I still required to attend school10? If so do I have to take the 18 month or can I now take the short course or is there any other way I can now reinstate my License?

CdwJava

limey said:
What is the name of your state? Califonia
I was suspended 10 years ago for a felony dui (fourth in 10 yrs) The suspention was for 4 years.
After ten years am I still required to attend school10? If so do I have to take the 18 month or can I now take the short course or is there any other way I can now reinstate my License?
Contact your local DMV office. They should be able to tell you WHAT is required to get your license back.

There are likely some requirements (classess, fines, fees, etc.) that must be fulfilled prior to restoration.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">