• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

California - Form DS702

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jcat214

California

I have been charged wih 23152(a) under 21 years of age. so far I've not been charged by the court for the crime and I was not pulled over specifically I was stopped on the sidewalk during the incident leaning on my car during a vandalism call across the street which I was not apart of and the officer told me to get in my car which I did and then another officer from behind me came and got me out of my car. Then called the CHP to do the breatalyzer which then I was arrested :mad:. The DMV suspended my license after 2 hearings (the first one the hearing officer called and claimed there was a problem with the recording and it would have to be done again:confused:) and a departmental review which i lost and all this on the basis that im 21 with a .07. I have heard about a DS702 form and wanted to know the specifics on the process because I can't find much on the topic. This happend in july of last year.

I_Got_Banned

California

I have been charged wih 23152(a) under 21 years of age. so far I've not been charged by the court for the crime and I was not pulled over specifically I was stopped on the sidewalk during the incident leaning on my car during a vandalism call across the street which I was not apart of and the officer told me to get in my car which I did and then another officer from behind me came and got me out of my car. Then called the CHP to do the breatalyzer which then I was arrested :mad:. The DMV suspended my license after 2 hearings (the first one the hearing officer called and claimed there was a problem with the recording and it would have to be done again:confused:) and a departmental review which i lost and all this on the basis that im 21 with a .07. I have heard about a DS702 form and wanted to know the specifics on the process because I can't find much on the topic. This happend in july of last year.
The DMV suspended your license because of your BAC and your age.

The D.A. has 1 year to file and just because they haven't, doesn't mean they won't. You'll have to wait until July of this year before anything can be done with a DS702.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">