• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can someone help me please..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

carsfan

I live in pa and was pulled over last friday for a dui. I am on probation have a suspended license and this is my 2nd dui in less then a year.. How much trouble will I get into?

paguy88

I live in pa and was pulled over last friday for a dui. I am on probation have a suspended license and this is my 2nd dui in less then a year.. How much trouble will I get into?
you are in some serious trouble.

I am not going to post the punishments

I would STRONGLY suggest hiring a lawyer yesterday.

Antigone*

You are looking at an all-expense paid trip where you will be provided with 2-hots and a cot ~ and its no Waldorf Astoria:eek:

foot

Just to give you an idea, I met someone in a similar situation although they had a valid license at the time of their arrest. They did two months solid time in county jail, one for violating probation and one month of their sentence for the second DUI solid time. The other 60 days of the DUI sentence they did on house arrest. I would expect a somewhat stiffer sentence taking into consideration that you were driving with no license.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">