• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Canada

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

henderl

North Carolina: Received a DUI in 1991 (convition date of 3/1992). Wanted to take my parents to Alaska for aa 5oth wedding present. Cruise ship departs from Van. CA. Looks like I can not go as CA want $1000.00 to give me a Repbilitation Permit. So I decided that I would forgo the trip. Now they say my daughter can not enter. Advise.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
North Carolina: Received a DUI in 1991 (convition date of 3/1992). Wanted to take my parents to Alaska for aa 5oth wedding present. Cruise ship departs from Van. CA. Looks like I can not go as CA want $1000.00 to give me a Repbilitation Permit. So I decided that I would forgo the trip. Now they say my daughter can not enter. Advise.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Thanks for warning others as to what can happen when you get a DUI!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">