• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Community Service Oops

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

janetepet

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Tennessee

I got a first offense dui. I blew over a .20, so I had to serve 4 weekends and do 3 days of community service. I went this morning to finish my last day of community service. I worked 4 hours and the driver got a radio call that I could not work today because my days were supposed to be completed by Friday. Friday the community services were closed, so I went in today. Now I have to get on the docket to go and talk to the judge... Anyone know what to possible expect?

fred8u

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Tennessee

I got a first offense dui. I blew over a .20, so I had to serve 4 weekends and do 3 days of community service. I went this morning to finish my last day of community service. I worked 4 hours and the driver got a radio call that I could not work today because my days were supposed to be completed by Friday. Friday the community services were closed, so I went in today. Now I have to get on the docket to go and talk to the judge... Anyone know what to possible expect?
you should be ok. Only one day to go, your probably better than most, just make sure you got all of the other stuff done or up to date, like meetings etc.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">