• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Confused

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Starsamroxy

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? TxWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? TexasWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law
I've been on probation for almost 5 yrs it exspired in July 09
I haven't completed my community service or paid all my fines I was charged with 2 felonys 4 gr coke with intent to deliver and poss of 4 pounds of pot.
When I got caught the guy with me had the drugs on him but I said they were mine ( idiot) but I haven't Been in trouble this is my first violation so what is going to happen I have a job and a life ..

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? TxWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? TexasWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law
I've been on probation for almost 5 yrs it exspired in July 09
I haven't completed my community service or paid all my fines I was charged with 2 felonys 4 gr coke with intent to deliver and poss of 4 pounds of pot.
When I got caught the guy with me had the drugs on him but I said they were mine ( idiot) but I haven't Been in trouble this is my first violation so what is going to happen I have a job and a life ..
You will most likely get a warrant when your probation expires in July 09 if you have not completed everything. Which means YOU will go to jail.

Starsamroxy

alright

i know i might be facing jail time but can anyone give me some insight as to what exactly im looking at? the remainder of my 2 months of my 5yr probation?? not sure ?

ERAUPIKE

A violation of your probation is not only a direct insult to the judge and to the court in which you are convicted, but it will also ensure that no judicial body will ever cut you any legal slack in the future. In regular probation, the maximum term of a resulting violator's jail term will be the number of years that you were given for your probation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">