• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Court fees paid for student??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

slimjim11

I recieved a DUI in Ca and just finished the court process. I just was approved for financial aid and I am going back to college. I am unable to pay my court fees and unable to sign up for my 18 month DUI program. is there any state or federal program or any program for that matter available that you guys know of that might help a student pay the fines or maybe write a letter to the Judge? The DUI
places all seem to seperate entities..

CLUELESS!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I recieved a DUI in Ca and just finished the court process. I just was approved for financial aid and I am going back to college. I am unable to pay my court fees and unable to sign up for my 18 month DUI program. is there any state or federal program or any program for that matter available that you guys know of that might help a student pay the fines or maybe write a letter to the Judge? The DUI
places all seem to seperate entities..

CLUELESS!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!
No. If you are indigent you may be able to motion to complete community service instead of paying fees. However you don't get to get out of your punishment because you are a student. You need to complete the DUI program. That is a consequence for your actions.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">