• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Did not enroll in alcohol classes by the 21 days

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LiannaH

If I didn't enroll in the alcohol classes on time, can I go and speak with the judge again? I've tried two times and the Pasadena court has no walk ins the first attempt, and the second attempt the following week they said that department will be closed the entire week. So will I be arrested when I do see the judge because that is violating my probation my not being in compliance?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
If I didn't enroll in the alcohol classes on time, can I go and speak with the judge again? I've tried two times and the Pasadena court has no walk ins the first attempt, and the second attempt the following week they said that department will be closed the entire week. So will I be arrested when I do see the judge because that is violating my probation my not being in compliance?
Why didn't you enroll on time?

dave33

Your best option is to enroll a.s.a.p. Then when you do see the judge you will be in compliance. Why on god's green earth would you go out of your way to try and talk to a judge to tell him your NOT in compliance? You should think a lot less and do more. Hopefully you understand you cannot just walk in and see a judge, it's not a walk in clinic. The fact that you couldn't do exactly what you wanted to do was your saving grace. I usually say goodluck but so far you seem to have that on your side.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">