+ Reply to Thread
    lui04mx is offline Junior Member

Difference OTN and Docket No. for DUI Expunge --- PA

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Hello I have a question. I am filling out my expungement kit for a DUI I had a year and half ago. All my fees and dues are paid, I check with the ARD/DUI program coordinator and they told me I am eligible for expungment. I don't have a lot of money so I am trying to do the expungment on my own. I have copies of all my records and letters and when I feel out the forms it asked me for a Docket No.: I don't think I was given a docket no. should I leave this space blank or the one that starts with CP - - CR- .... etc? I have my OTN number so I am fine it's just the Docket no. that I am not to sure about. Thank you
    seegate is offline Junior Member
    If you were accepted into the ARD/DUI program in PA, the probation office automatically expunges your arrest records once you complete all the requirements including taking classes, paying fines and completing your probation. There is nothing you need to do. The expungement process is automatic. I don't know who told you to fill forms. Go back to your probation officer and ask him/her about the expungement.