• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Disguise for blow device

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

allyann82

Hey friends... I am getting an interlock installed monday... Any good ideas on a cover up for it without purchasing that cup online?

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
Hey friends... I am getting an interlock installed monday... Any good ideas on a cover up for it without purchasing that cup online?
This is not a legal question, and I strongly doubt any of your friends are here.

quincy

FreeAdvice is a legal advice site that answers US legal questions.

You not only did not provide the name of your state, you did not ask a legal question.

I suggest you ask the technician when you have your device installed on Monday how to disguise the device in your car, or you might find some friends on another site that is devoted to IIDs. This site is not it.

surviveadui

Honestly, you probably won't even need one. The places that put the fake soda can over it are going to gouge you for an extra insurance policy that you don't need.

The rolling retest takes about 7 seconds to do, and you can easily do it while in another car's blind spot or ahead or behind somebody. Most people don't even know what to look for.

For the initial startup, you can duck your head down like you're getting something out of the glovebox.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">