• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dmv hearing in Colorado

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JUSTINBLACK

What is the name of your state? CO
I am 27 years old and recently received a plea bargain to DWAI after I was pulled over and blew a .104. I already went to court and received probation, alcohol classes, and a very large fine. This was my first DUI and I am nervous about the DMV hearing because when I was 16 I lost my license for 6 months for speeding and then again for a year when I was 19 again for speeding. I obviously learned my lesson after the second time and since getting my license back when I was 20 I have only 2 speeding tickets in the last 7 years. Does anyone know how long they will take it for this time or if I should get an attorney to go with me?

Thanks!

FlyingRon

You learned your lesson? ... and the lesson was to progress from speeding to DUI?

Three months is required. I'm a little too tired to go noodling through the statute numbers to see if your previous habitual offender suspensions triggers the mandatory extended suspension. What does your lawyer say?

JUSTINBLACK

I don’t have an attorney, I called two last week and had to leave messages and have not received a call back. Would you recommend I get one?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">