• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drinking charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gpedrick05

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA
Alright so I got a DUI two years ago and was convicted! A few days after my conviction date I was arrested for Vadanlism and Resisting arrest. A year later I was arrested for A DUI In San Fransisco and the charges were dismissed but I violated my formal probation for drinking. Later the same year I recieved a drunk in public and violated my Probation again! I have been clean for 7 months and decided to drink the other day, I vandalized a vehichle and was caught under the inlfuence. I solved the broken window civily and the officer only charged me with violating my probation, and i was cited out with a court date in a month.

Can the DA still charge me with Vandalizm, As my third violation how much jailtime am i looking at. All of my charges are misdemeanors.

FlyingRon

Certainly he can cite you for the vandalism and he probably will.

You need to find some psychiatric help to deal with your alcohol addiction and a your pathological need to damage other people's property. You can see jail on the new charge, plus they PO/court is probably getting tire of your continual probation violations and could send you back on the original charge.

The Jenie sees jail time in your near future. Then more jail time shortly after your release.
Seeing how vandalism is not a product of need for survival, Why do you continue to do it? :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">