• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drivers License

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

notebookguru

What is the name of your state? California

Hi ya'll, im new here and i need some advice. First of all, i got my DUI in December of 2003. When i went to court, i pleaded no contest to my charges. The judge gave me 1 year summary probation, 50 hours of community service, suspended my license for 1 year and i had to pay $780 in fines. My question is.. how do i get my license back? what are the necessary steps i have to take to obtain my license?! any help would be appreciated thanks.

CdwJava

notebookguru said:
What is the name of your state? California

Hi ya'll, im new here and i need some advice. First of all, i got my DUI in December of 2003. When i went to court, i pleaded no contest to my charges. The judge gave me 1 year summary probation, 50 hours of community service, suspended my license for 1 year and i had to pay $780 in fines. My question is.. how do i get my license back? what are the necessary steps i have to take to obtain my license?! any help would be appreciated thanks.
Contact the DMV and ask them what you have to do to get your license back.

It usually requires you bring proof of compliance with your sentencing from the court when you go to the MV.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">