• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

drivers license reinstated

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

crazycarol

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? michigan. its been 10 yrs sine i drove, ready to drive again, kinda nervous and dont know where to start, but i need to do this....any advice and encouragment needed...im 52...ive learned my lesson....i take 2 buses to work at a car dealership for 10 yrs, they bailed me out of jail the last time, i work 10 hrs aday in office, leave home at 6:55am get home 7:10pm, long day....i deserve to drive again, not a brand new car either, transportation special, disposable, whoopdie,:confused:

CourtClerk

i want some cheese with this whine......and you probably have 0 duis and a dl:rolleyes::p
That is correct. I have never been convicted of ANY crime, nor has my license EVER been suspended or revoked. Funny... but it's not that hard to do. However, if you have no legal questions, then you won't mind your account being deleted.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">