• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Driving under suspened license, class3 ( Washington state )

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Russtopher

Washington State

What is the possible fine or penalties if convicted of this? I have since had my driving license legally re-instated. Is this a felony, a misdemeanor, etc? I am just curious as to what my penalties may be on the court date.

Thank You
Russtopher

sandyclaus

Washington State

What is the possible fine or penalties if convicted of this? I have since had my driving license legally re-instated. Is this a felony, a misdemeanor, etc? I am just curious as to what my penalties may be on the court date.

Thank You
Russtopher
From what I've found, it's considered to be a GROSS MISDEMEANOR, which is more severe than a MISDEMEANOR but less severe than a FELONY.

In order to determine what your penalties might be, we need to know WHY your license was suspended in the first place, and whether this is the first or subsequent time you have done this.

johnraj1

Driving Penalties

Yeah! First thing is to be consider why are your license suspended?
One can get penalty of some days in prison for the offense.

Last edited by a moderator:

Just Blue

Russtopher View Profile View Forum Posts View Articles Add as Contact Russtopher is online now
Junior Member Join Date May 2012
Posts 2 IID reliability
Is there a list out there, rating the reliability of the different brands of IID devices? I am considering the switch to another maker-brand. Nothing but issues with current one.

Thank You

Russ has a question...;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">