• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Driving while Dui Suspended License

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

odafus

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania

I had my license suspended in 02/2009. I completed all terms the court set.(Community Service, Safe Driving Classes, etc.) Recently I have been receiving traffic violations for driving under suspended/revoked DUI related. The thing is this is not me and in the city of Phila. where these incidents occur the arresting officer does not have to show up to court. How can I prove this is not me?
I dont have the money for a lawyer yet i do not qualify for a public defender. If any one has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate them. Thank you.
On a similar note this is not the first time this has happened. It is actually the 4th and 5th time. The first 3 times the arresting officers showed up in court, saw it was not me and charges were dropped. Those were outside Phila. the last 2 in Phila. where the officers do not have to attend traffic court

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">