• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drunk Driving sleeping, on private property!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

richie71

Ohio. Went to a cookout, campout had no intentions to stay, didn't take tent. Drank to much, called wife too, much to drink going to stay. Car was parked 300 yards from nearest road, out of public sight, in grass on buddies land. key in the ignition. Thought I was doing the right thing.
Was supposed to eat eggs and bacon for breakfast over the camp fire. However, got cereal in jail.
What are are my chances for dismisel? Or should I take the punishment without a lawyer?
BS in OHIO!!

F

FKNA

Your mistake was leaving the keys in the ignition. Unfortunately it is a load of BS. But that's the way it goes. For several grand you can get it dismissed. If you don't want to go that route, take the jail time. Should be about 10 days.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">