• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drunk in public.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dblocc70755

What is the name of your state santa rosa, california

about a couple of months ago i was cited for misdeamenor assualt and vandalism charges. as of now im doing some counseling stuff required by the court and the charges will be dismissed.

Last night i was arrested for drunk in public and i bailed out this morning. these are my only offenses. i have court in a month and have a job which i need to go cross state and live there for a year. i will not be able to do this unless the court shows me mercy. i was wondering what they could do to "postpond" or am i just in la la land and i have to do what they say. and would it be a good idea to attend as many aa meatings as possibile and bring record to my court date to show the judge of my change of heart? saying what could i do pre my court date to make things a little easier on me?

Indiana Filer

What is the name of your state santa rosa, california

about a couple of months ago i was cited for misdeamenor assualt and vandalism charges. as of now im doing some counseling stuff required by the court and the charges will be dismissed.

Last night i was arrested for drunk in public and i bailed out this morning. these are my only offenses. i have court in a month and have a job which i need to go cross state and live there for a year. i will not be able to do this unless the court shows me mercy. i was wondering what they could do to "postpond" or am i just in la la land and i have to do what they say. and would it be a good idea to attend as many aa meatings as possibile and bring record to my court date to show the judge of my change of heart? saying what could i do pre my court date to make things a little easier on me?
Your new charge has, most likely, negated the leniency shown on your assault and vandalism offenses. You should expect to return to Court to face formal charges on those offenses, as well as your new drunk in public charge.

Don't move without letting the Court know and getting the Court's permission. Once you are sentenced and have served any jail time, you can apply for an Intrastate transfer, if you get placed on probation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">