• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DUI in another state

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

1earth

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Wisconsin

I just received a DUI in Washington state while on vacation visiting relatives. I was driving an unfamiliar car (relatives') after having dinner and a few drinks with some old friends, and pulled over because "I drove slightly over the white side line a couple times" (per the state patrol officer). My bac on the scene was .087, and .068 at the police station. I am a middle aged, single parent of teens who has never been arrested for anything in my life. I am interested in finding out what steps to take to mitigate this impact on my Wisconsin driver's license and my personal and professional life. I am a well educated professional who depends on driving for my job.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">