• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DUI Charge CA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R16

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Cali

So I got pulled over by local LAPD. Never told me the reason why. I took the field sobriety test, and after the breathalyzer test. Officer did not inform me what my BAC was but told me i was over the limit. Took me to the station and took the test again. The paper i got (pink paper) said i was .10/0.09 i was release within 8hrs on OR since it was my first offense. First time being booked and first basically everything.

Does anyone know how good of a chance i have of getting out of this one?

CdwJava

Only a local attorney or one with experience in DUI cases can properly evaluate your case. Assuming there is no glaring error in the officer's actions, it is likely you can negotiate a plea down to a "wet reckless" per CVC 23103.5 which has some lesser penalties when compared to a DUI.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">