• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DUI/DWI aftermath and stories

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

vhinrich

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NC

I just got my first DWI :( I was told by people around me that my life is basically screwed. I'm a young guy in mid 20's. I heard people don't get jobs, don't get into schools, etc. Believe me, I feel so shi**y right now.

So I'm asking if someone can tell how their life changed, if at all, after they were convicted for DWI/DUI? Are you having trouble? Is your life a hell? Do you have a descent job?, etc.

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? NC

I just got my first DWI :( I was told by people around me that my life is basically screwed. I'm a young guy in mid 20's. I heard people don't get jobs, don't get into schools, etc. Believe me, I feel so shi**y right now.

So I'm asking if someone can tell how their life changed, if at all, after they were convicted for DWI/DUI? Are you having trouble? Is your life a hell? Do you have a descent job?, etc.
Please don't take this as rude, but we give legal advice here. If you want help and support in another way, you should probably be talking to people on another forum. You might want to google AA.

take care, ana

FlyingRon

And please STOP creating threads on this subject. Keep the legal questions in one thread, and take the lifestyle issues elsewhere.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">