• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DUI and employment offer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Bill4309

I was recently extended an offer for employement in GA. durining which time i was convicted of a DUI. The job is not a driving job. therefore this is not related. On the job application I did mark no to a conviction because at the Time I was not convicted only charge. When I had my interview I did tell them that I was charge and not convicted. The told me to keep the answer at NO, which I did. Later after they offered me the position they stated I could not start until after my court date. My court date has past, I plead guilty and paid the fine. The recruiter is now asking if the charges were dropped. Can they resend my offer because of the conviction?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">