• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DUI Expunge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

yankees2

What is the name of your state? Pa
DUI in Centre County, Pa. ARD completed, probation satisfied - applied for expungement. Expungement paperwork processed July 11th.
Couple questions:

1. What is the timetable on this ? What ways can i check to see if it has indeed been expunged ? I filed the paperwork on my own and via the PA public records website the request has been processed.
2 What exactly gets expunged - criminal record and driving record ? Or just criminal. I already know that police/DMV will always see the DUI - but I'm asking specifically for a job. I really need to wait until its cleared off my record, not that the job involves driving,etc but it is a company(ProLogis) that I feel is very stringent on their background checks. Once it's expunged will I be ok to proceed after the job ? I have heard that if you have something expunged you do not have to disclose it in the criminal/crime section - thoughts ?

Lastly I learned my lesson. I never drive after one drink anymore - its always a cab or call for a ride home. Thanks in advance for your help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">