• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DUI Help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rjimenez6996

DUI Help! (Will County Illinois)

Will County Illinois

I went to court this morning on a DUI charge. When I was called up to the stand, I was told that all charges where going to be dismissed and that I would be indicted for felony charges by a grand jury. This is my 2nd DUI and I was very confused. When I spoke with the states attorney she informed me that since I was charged with a DUI a few months prior and my suspension came into affect the night I got my second DUI at midnight. That it was a felony. I want to know my options. I have not even closed my case on the 1st DUI charge. Am I going to be looking at jail time? Is this a felony no if ands about it? How long does it usually take to get indited and how much money should I set aside?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">