• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DUI Illegal immigrant

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

iamadumbass2007

I am an illegal immigrant with papers in process in Wisconsin. I was pulled over for drunk driving and have a mandatory court appearance in a month. Will this affect my legal status in the United States? Any advice would be great. Thanks.

K24K

I am an illegal immigrant with papers in process in Wisconsin. I was pulled over for drunk driving and have a mandatory court appearance in a month. Will this affect my legal status in the United States? Any advice would be great. Thanks.
when you go to court in MA this is what the judge tells you, that if you are not a citizen it might affect your right to become one. I don't know if this is true or not since 1st DUI is a minor crime.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">