• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DUI Off POst

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

alonso81

I am currently in Ft Bragg, NC and I got a DUI off post can they give me a Article 15 for disobeying a direct order saying Im no supposed to drink and drive. Can they do this becuase I have heard diffrent sides of the story please help if their not supposed to let me know I still have time to fight it oh and im an E-4 I was an E-5 but they took me off the Bi Name list thanks .

FlyingRon

Many installation commanders have a standing order of no DUI's period. An article 15 is the least you could have been hit with.

Dui-in-TX

Yes, you can receive an Art 15 for the DUI because you receive safety briefings each week/month telling you to not drink and drive. You disobeyed a direct order.

I'm a prior E-6 and husband is an E-7

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">