• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DUI, Possion of Marijuana, Possession of marijuana paraphernalia, false impersonation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Dreamer617

I am 19 from Sioux Falls, SD and I am charged with DUI, possession of marijuana paraphernalia, possession of marijuana (resin found on pipe), and false impersonation (gave false name when pulled over). The only other thing I have been charged with as an adult is underage consumption of alcohol. I was put in jail on the 4th of April, was released on bond on the DUI charge and the possession charge, and my court date is on the 22nd of April. What is likely to happen?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

FlyingRon

SD is real strict on minimum quantities so the residue is enough (so is a urine test if they gave you one).

The Impersonation, DUI and the possession are all class 1 misd. good for up to a year and $2000. You'll lose your license for 30 days - year on the DUI, hardship is available.

The paraphernalia is a class 2 (30 days/ $200).

You needa lawyer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">