• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DUI probation - am I in trouble??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sew21

What is the name of your state? NC

I was pulled over on January 9, 2004 and got a DUI, but I was under 21 and blew .07. I wasn't arrested, but allowed to go back home and one of my friends in the car was allowed to drive us. On August 2, 2004, I was convicted and got sentenced to 20 hours community service, substance abuse classes, and I lost my license for a year. Plus, I am on unsupervised probation. I have finished my community service. When I started doing my substance abuse classes, they were only offered once a week and now I will not have them done by the time my year of probation is up. I have already paid for them though and am taking them. It was just hard getting started beacuse I am a full time student with an internship and I had to find someone else that had the same schdule I did to drive me. I would have never waited so long otherwise. So what's going to happen since I will not have them finished by the end of the year? I am absolutely sick with worry.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">