• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DUI, Probation and needing to leave my state.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BigMistakeFl

They are too goody two shoes, there are ways to get pardoned, and if your gone from that state for a lONG time 7 + years, its easier, also pay whatever fines. I was convicted of dwai in colorado amongst a couple other misdemeanors (Underage drinkin) etc, and i moved. since then i was arrested for stupid ****, and was released.(And every jail does NCIC search) UNLESS ITS A FELONY< THEY WILL NOT CHASE YOU. cost is way to much for a ****in dwai, license may be a problem but social security and passport you can get. The only time you might have an issue, is cuctoms. and they probably wont arrest youif its only a misdemeanor. So what these "Turn yourself in" dimwits said, is crap. Sometimes the judicial system IS WRONG and i changed my life completely with out their "Help".

-IRANANDWON
Oh yes, but all means, take the advice of this wanna-be Dr. Richard Kimble over that of professionals who work within the legal system. Unless of course you want to have a driver license in any state someday, or if you don't like the idea of a warrant being issued for your arrest. They might or might not aggressively pursue such a warrant, you can roll the dice and see, but it will not go away.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">