• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dui question for CT

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jetsfever01

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CT

totaled my truck 1/9 and was sent to hospital, no arrest, no breathalizer, blood taken at hospital

got call, police warrent was offically out for my arrest 3/13 after waiting for my blood results

turned myself in 3/16 (thats when i officially got processed) for DWI

went to court date 3/30, got set another court date to plea guilty/not guilty in april 27th

QUESTION: i have gotten no letter from DMV regarding a suspended license . I read possibly in connecticut the DMV has 30 days from the arresting date to suspend (it has been 24 days). any time after that they can't suspend it. idk if anyone can confirm that lol BUT will my plea bein guilty automatically have my license suspended no matter what or is the DMV decision still seperate from the courts?

BUT will my plea bein guilty automatically have my license suspended no matter what or is the DMV decision still seperate from the courts?
The DMV suspension is an administrative suspension separate from the criminal charges.

How old are you? What was your BAC from the test at the hospital? These will impact what type of suspension DMV gives you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">