• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DUI Stop

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

eddo

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

I joined this site due to the fact the statements being arrgumentive from both sides.

If i am not following proceedure my rights don't exist. If the Authority doesn't follow proceedure, their not to be accountable for they are the Authority. It's the person representing the Authority that should be held accountable. The remaining people representing the Authorty will make the disision of leaving a fellow member to it's peirl or protect them.

I am in a small town and they are protecting that one person due to the fact of him being an officer of their own peace or distruction.

If an officer is called on a scean and it's reported that their is a hostile subject. Does that give him the right to state "Yeah I'll do it. I'll take the man down." prior to getting on the scean, with out assessting the situation?

Is he held accountable for his intentions, that he ended up carring out?

I was stoped for a DUI and it ended up into 2 PC69's.

It's the person representing the Authority that should be held accountable.
It was difficult enough to get through your poorly-written rant on authority, but I was able to glean the above sentence from your post.

In a nutshell, you are incorrect, if you're insinuating that only the authorities should be held accountable. This is the typical victim mindset. It's a two-way street, and YOU were accountable to the public to drive in a safe and prudent manner, and by not doing so, YOU must face the penalties.

If you would actually explain your situation instead of attempting a pseudo-intellectual post laden with words like "disision" and "peirl" and "their not", you might receive some actual help.

So, step by step, what are the facts, and what happened?

CdwJava

If an officer is called on a scean and it's reported that their is a hostile subject. Does that give him the right to state "Yeah I'll do it. I'll take the man down." prior to getting on the scean, with out assessting the situation?
He can say what he wants, whether the comment is improper or not would depend on what happened when he got there. If he followed this comment by exiting his car and beating the subject with a baton without any inquiry or other action, the statement is relevant. If the officer acted otherwise appropriately when he arrived, the statement is not relevant.

I was stoped for a DUI and it ended up into 2 PC69's.
You should not have threatened the officers!

69. Every person who attempts, by means of any threat or violence,
to deter or prevent an executive officer from performing any duty
imposed upon such officer by law, or who knowingly resists, by the
use of force or violence, such officer, in the performance of his
duty, is punishable by a fine not exceeding ten thousand dollars
($10,000), or by imprisonment in the state prison, or in a county
jail not exceeding one year, or by both such fine and imprisonment.

- Carl

AHA

It was difficult enough to get through your poorly-written rant on authority, but I was able to glean the above sentence from your post.

If you would actually explain your situation instead of attempting a pseudo-intellectual post laden with words like "disision" and "peirl" and "their not", you might receive some actual help.
Maybe OP is STILL drunk or drunk AGAIN.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">