• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DUII and reckless driving charge in Portland or

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

GarrettLance

I got a duii and reckless driving charge in Portland Oregon last night. I have court at 2pm today and don't know how to proceed with pleading in my case. I have a class b Cdl. Anybody have any advice for me? Thanks and I hope to hear back

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I got a duii and reckless driving charge in Portland Oregon last night. I have court at 2pm today and don't know how to proceed with pleading in my case. I have a class b Cdl. Anybody have any advice for me? Thanks and I hope to hear back
Your lawyer will be the best person to assist you.

FlyingRon

Always plead not guilty unless you legal counsel as to the implications of doing otherwise.

You need an attorney. You can't plea bargain with a CDL. You either beat this charge in court or you kiss your CDL good bye. If it is your first, you can reapply after a year.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">